No upcoming events at the moment
- Sat, Feb 22Chester Times (Apple Pie Center)
- Sat, Oct 12Chester Times Bldg.Oct 12, 2019, 8:30 AM – 11:30 AMChester Times Bldg., 18 E 8th St, Chester, PA 19013, USAThis seminar looks at marriage from a bonded-under-God perspective, what that means for our functioning as a unit and as a broader place of influence. Andy and Andrea will both speak to how the enemy gets in, and what we can do to bolster the ramparts and live unhindered lives that glorify God.
- Sat, Sep 14Chester Times BldgSep 14, 2019, 8:30 AM – 11:30 AMChester Times Bldg, 18 E 8th St, Chester, PA 19013, USAMaking a sustainable impact for good in the world requires the hand of God. We avail of His divine power only when we humbly align to His will. This seminar brings practical, biblical truths to light for influencing change for ourselves and the world around us through the power of humility.
- Sat, Jul 131018 Beech RdJul 13, 2019, 8:30 AM – 11:30 AM1018 Beech Rd, 1018 Beech Rd, Wallingford, PA 19086, USA"Well done good and faithful servant" (Matthew 25:21). "I never knew you. Away from me you evildoers" (Matthew 7:23). Both these groups of people thought they were busy for God's Kingdom, but one was well received and the other not. This session talks about working out our salvation God's way.
- Sat, Jun 081018 Beech RdJun 08, 2019, 8:30 AM – 11:30 PM1018 Beech Rd, 1018 Beech Rd, Wallingford, PA 19086, USA"For lack of guidance a nation falls, but victory is won through many advisers" (Proverbs 11:14); "They were the ones who followed Balaam’s advice . . . so that a plague struck the LORD’s people" (Numbers 31:16). Nations rise or fall based on counsel - and so do we. Choose your counselors wisely!
- Sat, May 111018 Beech RdMay 11, 2019, 8:30 AM – 11:30 AM1018 Beech Rd, 1018 Beech Rd, Wallingford, PA 19086, USAFollowing hard after God means surrendering our desires, hopes, and fears to Him. Often, we limit our own growth by chasing after our agendas, and ignoring God's agenda for us. This seminar helps to identify where we may be holding onto personal desires rather than God's plan for our lives.